Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My travel preparations for Vietnam

Ok guys I am back after a long hiatus. The short story here is that I am preparing for my trip to Vietnam and that trip will be for a new project that my company has bagged.

Hmm I have never had any international travel experience so I am a little worried about almost everything. Starting from my flights to my luggage and also food.

I have tried everything that we can get in India which can be called international. Like the Japanese food and the Thai cuisine but I have never tried the Vietnamese food so I am a bit scared. The travel and places information can be sourced from this site which has very good information on all topics.

The next best thing that I could do was to look for the Vietnam related blogs and I found one very interesting blog which is the Vietnam Info blog. Now this blog is very interesting and has a lot of information regarding the customs, traditions and life about people of Vietnam.

The info about Ho Chi Minh City is absolutely what I want.

Hey coming back to what I would like for the most part is the food and I got a lot of information about the Vietnam food and yes what they call as the Best Pho in town.

As far as travel is concerned I am ok with the flight and the jet lag. I have had my medications and will be getting some cross cultural training from my company regarding customs and social do and dont's.

No comments:

Post a Comment